Ashley Clarke is one of the top 1% in the world

Written on
11/11/2016 at 09:39:22
by
Paul Clarke

Ashley Clarke is ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 accredited giving peace of mind to all our current and future customers.

Accredited certification to ISO 27001 demonstrates to existing and potential customers that an organisation has defined and put in place best-practice information security processes.

An integral aspect of ISO 9001 is customer satisfaction. It focuses on the customer instead of purely business goals.

Ashley Clarke is part of the elite top 1% of world wide business with ISO accreditation, the other 99% just don’t bother!

Posted in

Tags